About the Library Catalog
The law library catalog functions like a search engine. You enter search terms in a single box and then filter your results using a variety of categories. Search results also include journal articles from HeinOnline.
What is Available in the Catalog?
- Location information for library books, journals and DVDs
- HeinOnline articles
- Treatises available via Westlaw
- Treatises available via Lexis
- Resources available via Bloomberg Law, BNA, and CCH
- Table of Contents for most books owned by the library
- Law library Databases
Enter encore.law.cua.edu/ to access the catalog on your smart phone.
Head of Access Services
Judge Kathryn J. DuFour Law Library
Catholic University of America
3600 John McCormack Rd., N.E.
Washington, DC 20064